15‏/07‏/2009

.The Light behind that Cloud

Think happy thoughts... Think happy thoughts...
I really want to post emo stuff now. But I promised myself before that I won't do that on this blog. So I won't. Haiz...

Anyways, the picture courtesy of whoever was holding on to Jasmine's camera on the way to Sam's birthday chalet. Not bad picture bahs. And it does mean something to me now. Ahlas, never mind that. I can't emo, I can't emo...

Well, been a really long time since I posted. Last Monday night. Which means I haven't posted about me getting sick. So anyways, I got sick on Tuesday after my tuition (I must be allergic). Didn't go school on Wednesday and Thursday. So I got through the worst days of the week by not going to school. Thats a hell of a great way to get by those 2 days. Stupid midweek mofos. Anyways, my temperature got quite high up to 39.4C. Thats quite high you know, my brain got fried.

Javier Deon MC came over on Friday to jam. Wow. That was great, considering Deon and MC don't know how to play shit. Haha. But Deon can sing (:O) and MC has mad skills on the keys (wtfs). Anyways, Deon's learning bass from me for prom. Wow. Prom's less than half a year leh. Deon ain't got much time.

But talking about prom. Really anticipating that day sia. It'd better be great. No. It'd better be AWESOME. Seriously man... Sec3 SCs better buck up. That'll be like our official last day together as Sec4s. But anyways, we'd better get the best prom ever. Ever.

So anyways, on Friday I also discovered that some Chicken Alfredo pasta from Simpang is really nice. BUT on Sunday I discovered it wasn't so nice when bought takeaway and in double portion. Saturday was blah. So was Sunday.

So, Monday this week. Puck it. and puck Tuesday too. Puck my screwed up life. Puck it real bad. Puck the fact that I can never get a successful relationship with you. Really want to. But got to face the pucking facts i guess. Im such a stupid pucker. Honestly didn't realise how pucked up it'd become until today. Pucking mouth can't stop yabbering shit. Puck it. I feel like Im in a see-saw. Don't know what to think, don't know what to do. Left or Right. Yes or No. Right or Wrong. Puck my pucking life. Dosen't feel like its worth living. Everyday I go to school wondering why Im alive. Everybody I come home realising I shouldn't be. Puck.
Im sorry I love you

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق