07‏/07‏/2009

.Boring weekdays, Busy weekends and Quarantinasm

Okay this picture was taken quite a while back. During Joel's birthday party. Sorry but I haven't been taking many new pictures.

So, anyways, been quite some time since I posted eh. Oh wells... The title says it. The weekdays were a real bore for me, even when I went to play bball on Friday. Oh but one good thing is that I learnt of a game thats kinda fun to play. Its called 'Blockhead'. Go google it. Oh, but its only fun if you play with a friend. Check it out. Kan Cheong Shit.

So anyways, the past weekend was great for me I guess. Saturday had 3 rehearsals: YPM, JAM Outreach Skit, PP. Guess it was a busier than usual day. Realised something during the PP rehearsal and I really got to put some thought into it. Im really wondering whether its a sign or a test. Don't know yet. But I kinda really got to know soon. I've got to PRAY.

So anyways, Sunday was Nowelle's birthday. Was the FIRST to wish her Happy Birthday. Plan fail, but I think I redeemed it. Alas, no one gets it... Sunday. Played for PP, and acted in the Skit. Actually, acting is fun! It seriously isn't that difficult. So, CM was snacking day. Old Skool tidbits! Sui~!

With Wenky, walked Abigail to 12 bus stop. Then, went Bedok to eat a painfully difficult-to-eat McSpicy. Shit in Library. Cut my hair real short. Diam about the sideburns. They'll grow. And anyways, I DO have a fringe. I even bet its longer than yours! So went grandma house, then to Nowelle's house for her 'party(?)'. Played games(?). Eat Cake. Blah... Wasn't too bad. Went home at about 2am. Long time since I went home so late. Damn...

Today was another boring day if not for the fact that we called.

So anyways, last week has been like what the hell. First ShiRi, then Joel. Quarantinasm. H1N1 ain't that bad, is it? Ahla, I want to get quarantined! But only on weekdays. Its been WAY tooo long to miss this weekend. Well, school's starting and Im dreading it. Stupid extra lessons and all those shit they've come up with. Oh and Im gonna talk to Jimmy tmr. I CAN'T WAIT.

You know, actually I wanted to post more. But, I can't. Im too damn tired. Tired from doing 2maths papers. And its time to sleep and hope Im able to slow down time by a million times, so I can sleep long enough to wake up...

Oh and one last thing, STUPID PIMPLES! Don't you dare say a thing when you see 'em..

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق