01‏/07‏/2009

Nothing to say this time

Yesterday was Sam's birthday. Had a hell lot of fun last night at his birthday chalet. Dude, it was good, man. Do it again next year! Cuz you'd better remember all of us when you go JC. Not gonna elaborate cuz most of you were there, if not i doubt you give a shit about what happened.

Anyways, its really boring being stuck at home. I need to get out of here! Most of all, I got to do my homework. Study dates anyone? Oh and the Swensens' thing. I STILL WANT! Dudes, help me! I really really can't complete anything at home. Blah... Stupid facebook. Oh yea, do my quiz thing guys. Its real easy, no sweat at all. Thanks dudes.

So anyways, I've got the PK video from Student Camp. Anybody want it, can ask from me. But erm... Hotmail dosen't seem to allow me to send through email. So, only through MSN. But anyways, Jinni's suppose to post it up on her blog. So, be patient and it'll be there. Oh and yesterday's BBQ pics with Jinni and Joneh and Jasmine. All 'J's. Haha. I've got some pics too. Considered posting 'em. But, gonna have to wait hell long before they're all uploaded. Plus I don't look to good in 'em. Stupid hair so messy when I perspire.

Oh, and some gratitude to Nowelle. Know you were really really tired, but what you said really made sense. Damn. Thanks.

I know I said I wasn't upset and all, but honestly, I was. Im sorry I kinda lied. But I know that if I was, I would be one immature freak. So, I kept it from you. The thing was that I was kinda disappointed, really wanted to spend time with you, you know. But... You're right, it wouldn't be such a great idea. Just not for now. Stupid me. Im sorry. I guess I really am too immature.


Oh, and it sucks waiting for your replies. Killing me.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق