19‏/07‏/2009

.Flarey Darey


Heres proof my flares arn't as shit as before.
Yea. And heres me promising myself in front of all who ever come to this pathetic excuse of a blog: I'll be ripping flares and mills by prom. No kidding. See me own the floor.

Haha. Anyways, been some time since I posted. Don't know if people ever come here, so please tag if you do. Just say a 'tagged!' or whatever suits your mood. If not a bit sian la hor...

So, the past week's been okay. And by okay I mean I amazingly managed to finish a zuo wen in 2 periods, studied much more than Anna or Nowelle but pretty much did a hell lot more than them in the SS test, did a crapped shit cover of 1,2,3,4 with Javier MC & Deon, had a hell lot of fun playing Texas Poker on Facebook and reached the top10, and had a real hard time trying to get over stuff. Though, Im still trying. Yeps, its sucks for me more than you know.

'Mister, I'll make a man out of you.'
I sure hope so.

Woah. I just realised there really isn't much else to post about since I just summarised everything. I think... Hmmm. Well, I've been figuring out the melodies for many of the songs from Boys over Flowers. Moreorless know how to play 'Almost Paradise' chorus on guitar and piano. Its much nicer slow you know. Just an FYI.
Oh one thing. Found it out while walking home tonight. Was thinking about us, or "us". So, turns out I think God's been trying to tell me not to get involved with any girls during Sec sch. I mean since Sec1 til now, every relationship's failed or the girl confesses too late. Okay, not confessing to the girl I like is kinda pussy shit. But what the heck. I don't like chasing girls... And anyways, its not me chasing girls. Its girls chasing me.
:D

Haha. Stupid.
But true.

Wish I could sing better. Wanna play guit better too. Ahla... I wanna play everything better. Including the guzheng. Juen Juen, teach me~!
David Choi looks really bored though he sings well.
i know ur just gonna get all pissed if i say this, but dear, i wanna forget you. and find another girl that isnt you. i know im such a bastard. you said it urself. but anyways, it really isnt that bad eh? since you've already ran away with whoever before i did anything like that. so tata my dear. still love you, but dont think you do anymore. told you before that i dont like chasing girls. though you mean so much to me. sorry. i really am. bye. and like how we used to say, missing you lots and lots! oh and you can still sms if you ever want, we're still friends k? right?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق