22‏/07‏/2009

.The Good Ole Days


Back then... Wow...
We all looked real damn young eh. Look at... Our hair! Our shorts! Our faces! Quite cool eh...
Heh.
Anyways, this post is like not gonna be much cuz like its already 4am. Plus theres like hcl test tmr (or later in the morning). But anyways, this post is like kinda for me thinking back during Sec2. Was it a great year or what...
Oh and by the way, this is kinda cuz of Miss Ng's birthday last friday. Yea. I know I forgot to mention it in my last post.
Anyways, went back to 2007 looking at all the pictures from 2D. Beijing, Show and Tell, and all those stuff.
But yet again, it wasn't the events that year which made it great, it was the people. Yea.
2D really was the coolest class ever eh. Seriously... Heh. Really miss the times eh. Guess when I leave AHS next year, I'd miss 2D the most. More than 1C, and definitely more than 3/4B (no offence). We were just too great.
Oh and all lots of stuff that happened then can be read from: http://benyeo2007memories.blogspot.com/ Yeps. From the KKH fall to the thankyous. Check it out. Gives the goosebumps.
Woah. I think I suddenly kinda miss Lihui. Oops...
Anyways, don't feel like typing anymore, should try to get some sleep.Heres the picture from Friday. 2 years after the picture on top. Watch us GROW!
Oh and by the way, check this guy out on youtube. 'youmefriend722'. Cheena looking Korean boy with AngMoh voice.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق