25‏/07‏/2009

.Bros before Hoes


Yep. You heard it.
Bros before Hoes.
Yes. Now its all about the guys and screw off the girls for me. Haha. Explain in a while.

So my last post was really out of the blue and stuff. Had no link whatsoever with what happened this week. So, now is the time to encore the events.

First, Monday. What a screwed shit day. Highlight of that day: Harry Potty and the Sexy Boy. Yeps. I've watched that show without reading or watching any of the series, well, except the Birdie one. So, this one is my 2nd one. First one was back in Sec2. Watched the Birdie one. So, yea. Barely knew who was who except Hermoine. Damn. But anyways, unfortunately for me, everyone else had either extra lessons or a retest. So lonely me had to wait a hella long for them. But in the end, watched the 4pm show. Ended at around 6.45pm. Was so-so. Not that great except that Emma is fricking hot! Had to go through lotsa shit at home, which hence caused it to be a screwed shit day. And there goes me using chim words like 'hence' and 'to'.

Tuesday. Was even worse than Monday. Easy to summarise in one word. Tuition.

Wednesday. School ends at 12.30! Damn. Is O levels a frigging blessing or what! Well, played bball with many 4H people plus TingWei, Meng, MC, Javier. Really crapped my pants and shoes up. Stupid slippery floor. What a stupid predicament. I think I spelled that wrongly.

Epic Day = 230709, Thursday. What a day. I officially ended my record of not going to canteen during recess after 108 consecutive times. Oh damn. Beat that suckas! But yes darlings, I stepped into the canteen for the first time this year during recess. And guess what, I found back the joy of having a proper recess. Instead of stoning in class eating biscuits and bread, I have broken free of the curse that is my class. What an awesome feeling! Seriously, it felt hella great. Anyways, stupid extra lessons. Why does my shitass class always have extra lessons while the rest can slack off like mofos?? So in the end, the only person I could find to go home with was Micah. Yep. Oh and composed and wrote a song! And one word. CO-LEH-BO-RA-SHERN. Don't get it? Let me spell it out. C-O-L-L-A-B-O-R-A-T-I-O-N. Aww yea. Quite a cool feeling you know. My recording software thing is dope, but freaking difficult to use. Oh wells... Its fun! Epic!

Deon = Cute Bear.
WTF

Today. Not bad a day. Other than the 5 and a half hours I was in the dipshit classroom. Went canteen during recess. Again. What a breath of fresh air! What a fun and enjoyable place! What a polar opposite of my booboo class! Seriously... You have NO IDEA. How I wish I could change my class. That 45minutes in the canteen with the dudes was like a fricking shit load much better than the 5 and a half hours in that excretion class. Anyways, Geog test was really fun! Played soccer for like 3 or 4 hours. Been a long time since I did such shit. Oh, I've still got some skills. Hehe. Plus I now know I have a rather inconsistent form. And there I go with the act english pro shit. But you know whats really pro shit? Me curling the ball through Adriel and Chim. Thats pro. Plus a feel-good save from Qin's shot. A feel-freaking-good-after-saving-the-shot save. All 11 of them had to cheong for our dear Mr Ah Eng so they wouldn't have to climb the backgate, while I calmly strolled out the main gate. Aww YEA!

So yea. Actually been quite a good week. And if you haven't noticed, I haven't mentioned any girl's name so far at all. Well, except Hermoine and Emma. But that dosen't count. So, see. Im such a bro kind of guy now. Totally man. Im like a freaking Michael Chiang now! And guess what, this feeling actually isn't all that bad. Yep. Bros before Hoes, man. I know this is gonna sound so freaking gay, but I realise how much I miss hanging out with the cooler dudes. Omg. Thats so gay. But anyways, I haven't been chilling with any of them for a real long time. How much stuff I missed out. Feel like a freaking loser you know. But anyways, Im back, and Im here to rock your shit. So yea, for now, its all about the guy friends, and I don't have any more commitments to any girl anymore. Woah. Its the first time since primary school that I don't have a close girl friend or anything more than that. So, WOW. Oh and also, some girls in my class becoming really KPKB and cold to me. Can guess why. But I don't care. Stupid class with stupid people. Okay, not all. But ALMOST all.

Okay. This post is all about the long paragraphs sia. Wondering if anyone would read the whole thing. Oh wells... Its not really for you to read, its for myself. Oh and you know what, bastardishly, I really want the KPKB girls and whoever else from this indespicable class to read this post. Seriously. GET A LIFE LOSERS.
HAHA. I am such an asshole.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق