26‏/07‏/2009

Its funny, weirdly, I laughed when I read it. Don't know why. Maybe cuz it seemed like miscomms could happen even if we aren't talking. Its weird. Or maybe we still can't really truly understand each other. Its funny cuz its happening even though we've gone through so much. But I guess, I mumble. Thing is, I don't expect you to chase me. Though it'll make things so much easier, like back then. Haha. But I know you won't. So not gonna have any wishful hopes up. And well, I guess it is a pity that I don't chase girls. But no point chasing a girl who already chose the opposite way right? But you're right. I think God, too, wants me to take intiative. Just yesterday's speaker at the Hillsongs concert told us that "Guys are suppose to take the initiative in a romantic relationship. So all you single ladies just sit there and be pretty. Cuz if a guy dosen't have the guts, the courage, the man-ness to walk over the auditorium to ask you out, he is not good enough for you." Haha! I just dissed myself. Oh wells, I guess its true. Im not good enough for you. Unless, God meant me to be taking initiative for another girl. Though I don't think I know who she is. Time will tell its tale eh? Haha. Really wonder how many songs I've wrote for you, about you, to you. Wonder if you remember the first one. Doubt you do. Its been, weirdly, exactly 222 days ago since you 'heard' it. Haha. Yes darling, I am one sentimental idiot. Im so stupid to post this on my blog. But, dear, I've still got the Strepsils box you gave/bought me exactly 10 days before the song. Haha! Im totally wondering if you remember any of these. It'd be really sweet if you did. But, theres a limit to how sweet you can get eh? Haha. Oh, and before I forget. You're right you know. I am playing your game against you. Im sorry. I had hoped for it to turn out better, but when the moment came... You know how my mind can go blank when I see you. So Im sorry, didn't know what to do! Oh wells, I do miss you, you know. And one thing that really hits the nail: the 5 minutes in front of the piano. Haha. That could be the title of a song! Alas, wondering if you understand me. Oh and by the way, sorry, but no actions gonna be taken by me for now. Sorry. Kinda really want to, but you know, got to do the mature thing that Im expected to do. Focus on my Os, though Im not really doing that by posting such a long invisible post thats meant for only one person to read. Haha. Oh wells. Love is patient.
The Maine - Into Your Arms
Im fallin' in love
But its fallin' apart
I need to find my way back to the start
When we were in love
Oh things were better than they are
Let me back into
Into your arms
Into your arms
PS. Is that 'get a life please' meant for me?
lovin' ya!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق