23‏/06‏/2009

T is for Today

Today is a Tuesday.
Terrible Tuesday.
Why so, you may ask?
Well, because T is also for Tuition, and Tuition is part of the Terrible T Society.

T is also for TypicalBoringDay.
Staying at home sucks. I need to get out of this place. Famous Amos don't satisfy my bored-out needs. I need fun and excitemet. Blah...

Since Im bored, I shall start typing in Twit.
Whyyxzx? Becuzz T ish alsho forx Twit.
Typiingzx inz Twitz ish so hardx. Iii thiinkxx sOm3 pee0p1e ar3x b0Rnx a Twit. Iii amz noRtzzx.

T is also for TokKongOfAllFightingSpiders,TheRajaLabarLabar.
FightingSpiders is a nice show! Seriously. Everyone should go watch. Damn nice. Thats the only good thing for today. So looking forward to it. So damn bored now.

T is for Tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be a new day. WITH NO TUITION! Tomorrow is the day Transformers:RevengeOfTheFallen opens! I want to watch, not tomorrow then Thursday. I want to go blade too! Its addictive! Tomorrow will be a BRAND new day. I hope...

T is finally for Thinking.
I've been thinking. Thinking about you. Im still unsure. I don't know what you're thinking. I want to know, so I've done some thinking. Maybe what your sister was true. Well, if it was, then now i know. I don't know. I still need to THINK.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق