25‏/06‏/2009

.Everythings Transforming

First up, yesterday was the Transformers2:RevengeOfTheFallen opening day. Totally didn't expect to catch it yesterday since the seats at everywhere were selling faster than stuff that sells fast. But Thank God, we managed to get centre row not-bad seats. So, the movie was actually not that bad. Definitely not worth just the half star that the newspapers gave. But it wasn't up to expectations though. Some stuff didn't make sense, like how Qin pointed out. Ah but what the heck. Boom Boom Pow! Explosive show. And there were some funny parts too. Not gonna elaborate. Go catch it yourself.

Oh and by the way, went with Rotti people (Qin, Deon, Vin, YunXuan, Jinni & Nowelle). Poor Sam really wanted to go out yesterday but couldn't in the end. Awww... Haha.

So anyways, starting to watch Boys Over Flower, or more like re-start watching. Cuz I actually already watched a few episodes earlier in March thanks to Anna. But stopped cuz Youtube didn't allow me to. Anyways, Boys Over Flower isn't that bad a show you know. But the freaking Funshion dosen't let me watch in English subtitles so I have to speed read the Chinese subtitles, plus I suck at Chinese so I don't exactly understand everything. Damn. Oh wells, maybe this'll improve my Chinese. Heh. Oh, love JunPyo's "ARRSHH!!!". Heh. Im so gonna perfect that! But I still hate his currypok hair! Okay nothing much about it already.

Err so, I didn't go out today. Wanted to do as much as I can for my Maths tuition homework. Shit. I did do, but not that much. Alas, BLEH! The crapass school is making Monday and Tuesday full school days. Wonderful! I really can't describe how estatic I am! Thanks a lot guys (and by guys I mean DrBoon and whoever made this decision)! Seriously, awesome!

Ah crap. But actually, Nowelle's right. We're quite good to have this AYG holiday thing already, cuz most people do have to go school next week, and its not just for 2 days. So, look on the bright side! I guess... Only problem is that I had planned to do the school homework NEXT week. So, well, Im pretty screwed! Plus, my hair! Woah. At least I can move my hair behind my ears, including my sideburns. Like a freaking girl! Damn. So gonna get screwed by Jimmy. Dang.

Alas, Sam's birthday chalet thing is even more screwed. Sad for you dude. But Im pretty sure the guys will miss school to stayover. Hmm... Doubt I'll be staying. 1.Parents won't allow. 2.I don't exactly want to. Pai seh dude. But sure to go BBQ.

Really really really glad we're totally okay now :D :D :D See, so many smileys with the capital letter 'D', means Im happy. But seriously, Im really very glad that we talked and stuff. Finally! We're friends now right? Hmm... Still love you though.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق