28‏/06‏/2009

.Sometimes my mouth a bit big

ARRSSSHHHH my school!!! Why must there be school tmr?? GUAI LAN GUAI LAN GUAI LAN GUAI LAN, GUAI LAN!!! That whole thing can actually be sung. Ahla, Im damn pekcek now and stuff. Should have STFU and don't tell my parents that have school tmr until tmr. Dang! Sometimes my mouth a bit big. Oh wells...
Why I don't want to cut, you may ask? Well, because I've been keeping it for 3 months, and thats quite a lot, to me, okay. And, seriously, its starting to look like Yi Zhang's one. I think his name is Yi Zhang. Aiya, hes the guy with black hair from Boys Over Flower. No kidding, my hair just need to be a little bit thicker, then SUI~ lo. But this bloody school just had to crash the celebrations. Wa, I really want to scold the naughty word, but i won't! Instead, I shall, "ARRSSSHHHH!!!" Eh a bit like Qin one, but what the heck. ARRSSSHHHHH!!!

Chikopeh from chiko land
Is not wearing pants
Who is this chikopeh?
He is the person who make all the Sec4s come back to school on Monday and Tuesday.

That bloody rhymed. Word. Ah, Im really damn sian now. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah! Plus plus, I PROMISED someone that I'll still have long hair by next Saturday. And real MEN don't break promises! Seriously... Screwed school. Thought I could tahan it for one more year. Well, guess I CAN'T! Stupid stupid doo da deyyyy. I seem so high now. Maybe I am.

POONARMII~

On a different note, I had fun the last few days. Well, except for Thursday. Thurday was crap. Friday was a REAL good day. Woot woot for the toot toot! Saturday was okay i guess. And today wasn't that bad til tuition and the cut hair shit.

Xia Lan school
Go eat my doo doo!

Can't take it. I need superpowers! Lalalalala~ Can't wait for the next time I go out! Sam's BBQ? No no no. The next day I go out better be TOMORROW. Can't stand this shithole. No offence, to no one. GAHH RAHH PAHH...

Jimmy beemy bon beeny banana bom feeny de fee fi fo finey Jimmy.

Song for Jimmy so he'll be kind to me. That rhymed.

Blah... This was suppose to be an emo post. But turns out real crap. Cuz I kept my promise of not posting emo stuff on this blog. Okay I didn't ever say that. But now I say it. So, yea...

I WANT H1N1!!! I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!

H1N1 is the freaking bomb la. I miss him. He helped me. I helped him. We were happy family. Until, somebody stopped spreading him all over Singapore. Boohoo...

Omg Im such a sadist! NOT! Can't take it. Damn I really can't.

Thank God Im not suicidal.... yet....
Hah. NOT. Suicide is STUPID!!! And so are you~!

Crappy post with crappy stuff. I shall end of here.

BUT WAIT, I really got to put this verse here.

Ephesians 6:12

For our stuggle is not against the flesh or blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Someone help me with this verse. Totally against how my dad was trying to reason with me to cut my hair!

Thanks.

This has been an orang utan!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق