29‏/06‏/2009

.Thank God

Well, there was school today. Hurray hurrah! Oh, I did NOT get caught for my hair. Hah! I didn't even get caught for my striped socks or for wearing PE shirt or not doing any homework. So, phew, Thank God. Nobody believes my hair can be like Yi Zhang's! Damn. But anyways, school was really really boring today if not for the fact that i found out SOME stuff from LiXuan and Kelyn. That was fun. I guess. And boy am I shocked! :O <- see thats my shocked face.

After school, was contemplating (WOW a chim word!) whether to go Sam's chalet or not. In the end, thought I could go with YunXuan and Nowelle to buy his present, but turns out I couldn't, so Im stuck at home, bored and thinking whether or not I should go the chalet later at night. Blah... Either way, I can't wait for the BBQ tmr. Sucks to be going school. Sucks MORE to be stuck at home for the whole day. Dang.

Oh but I'll be looking forward to SOMETHING else. :D Hopefully, it'll be this week. But whether or not, I can't wait! :D


Oh, another thing, I want to go to Swensens this week! For the one-for-one lunch special. Anybody want to spend lesser for more this week? Im free!! I really want to eat my beloved Crayfish Pasta! Haven't eaten it for almost a year already. Omg, I want I want! Somebody? Anybody?

Anyways, something I wanted to post about yesterday but couldn't because of the hair thing. MJ's passing. D: When I heard the news, I just was so shocked and stunned by the upsetting news. Its like the kind of feeling that you can't believe that something like that happened, and you just sit or stand or squat or stay in whatever position you were in, and just don't move and slowly absorb the unfortunate news.

I truly, honestly am VERY sad. I can't believe the King of Pop is gone. We're never gonna see the PERFECT MOONWALK for real ever again. NEVER. Can you believe it? I can't. And seriously, there has NEVER been anyone who could do that move as good as him. Not even close. Damn. The Grandpapa of Pop Cult Music. Without him, there wouldn't be EVERY single artiste (singer or dancer or whatever) there is now. We'll still be in the era of Elvis Presley. Budding performers won't have a target to aim. There wouldn't be this target we can all aim to be. Legendary. No one has ever and will ever reach MJ's landmark point in the entertainment ladder. Omg. He was... THE SHIT! I mean... Ah, you get it.

Even though I only really saw the brillance of MJ last year, it totally shook my life. I saw this one performance in New York from 2001. It was the 'Billie Jean' one. And I have never seen a performance like it in my life. Incredible! I'll try to put it on here later.

Anyways, JonLajoie was SOOO right. He says of the media being hypocrites, because they once labelled MJ 'Wacko Jacko', but when he died, they say he's a legend and all. HYPOCRITES! And, from my perspective, with little evidence, MJ is NOT a pervertic paedophile. I mean, WTFH! Honestly, I can't totally rule out the fact that theres still a possibility that MJ was really this gay chikopeh the media potrayed him as, but in the end, he really was charged as NOT guilty. But as a result of all the media scrutiny (another chim word!), MJ has been labelled as this weirdo freak shit. Crap! Don't you find it unfair for him? So, all haters, screw your shit! Anyways, about his plasticness, it apparently wasn't totally his fault, go watch KevJumba's video. I know KevJumba is a crap boy, but they are real facts about what happened. Will put it up later. So, yea. MJ is a legend, assholes!

Haha. Okay, that whole thing was kinda blown up to proportions. But it was moreorless true. I mean Im not fuming mad at the media's criticism, but they did do those shit. Oh wells... Oh, and MJ sang a song with my name as the title. Go search: Ben by MJ. Its a real nice song. No kidding.

Anyways, not meant to be an ad, but Sheila's blog's playlist is nicee~ Now don't have to keep listening to my same old boring songs. Thanks, I guess!

Haha. Anyways, I just remembered Anna and me are suppose to get treated to ice skating. Hmmmm....? Haha. I want! Damn long never go already! Haiya, but alas, not much time left. Anyways, this week's happenings: Sam's BBQ(lotsa people going, like angmoh party sia!), Swensens(pleeeeease), SOMETHING(maybe? hopefully), Blading(!! I want!). Hmmm... That should be it. Damn, that sucks. Alas, last week of hols. TRY TO ENJOY! Tmr's school, gotta pray for it! Ahhhh!! Scared of SunLi! Hah!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق