22‏/06‏/2009

B is for BenYeo

B is also for Bboying.
Singapore Bboy Championship 2009. One-on-one: Oneski. Two-on-two: Radikal Brothers. 7-to-smoke: Farhan. And poor Sunshine got 2nd twice, so no air tickets for him.
So anyways, it was at Heeren yesterday (Sunday, 210609) Only me, Qin and YunXuan went. But the battles were dope! Seriously, all those who didn't go, be jealous! There was popping too, BAHH that. Hazrul and Kid-O exceeded expectations. And as usual, Mahmud was sick, hitting beats in every battle. But what the heck, no one gets what Im saying. Point is that it was nice. I actually took videos for both finals, but my com can't read them. So, too bad.
Oh and yesterday was Father's Day. Wanted to buy a gift from town yesterday. But the bboy competition ended at about 9.30, so not many shops were open. In the end, just bought a raisin bread thingy from ToastBox. It was nice, okay.
And finally, my bboying is back on track. Practised it for the first time in 2months! Damn! Jiayous to myself!
B is for Blading.
Today went ECP with Nowelle to blade. Its fun! Real fun! I want to go more! This is an open invitation to everybody who comes to this blog, to accompany me to ECP to blade. Its quite fun really. But I need to get my own pair of skates. $5 per hour is too much! So anyways, roxy dinner was not bad.
Therefore, today has been a boring day. Oh! B is also for Boring. But thats not counted. Because E-Learning is so super duper ultra mega NOT boring!
Seriously, its not that bad. To me...
B is for BadDay.
Tomorrow is tuition day. Still haven't done the 2 revision papers Im suppose to do. Yay. Help...
B is for BackToNormal?.
I DON'T KNOW. ShiYuen wasn't much help. I REALLY DON'T KNOW! Help. I want to talk, but don't know what to say! This sucks. and, I DON'T KNOW what I should do. Show me a bit of hints. Please?
B is for Bass.
WAKE UP, IDIOT!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق