21‏/06‏/2009

!I don't want to emo

Okay. I know the last few posts are all quite emo and stuff. Well, life here on Earth does really suck. But oh wells... I just hope everything can be okay soon. REAL SOON. And I hope I don't have to bring home lotsa stuff tmr from church. But anyways, enough about emo stuff. Back to the normal blog stuff.

So, the last week has been quite fun for me. I guess... Other than the crazy amount of emo-ing I do at home, going out has been good. Okay. I should be studying and doing all the homework, but... Don't know why, but I feel like theres not much homework for me to do. Oh wells... The anxiousness to do homework will come. Soon. I think...

So anyways, what did I do... Err wednesday went E-Hub with Rotti (Qin, YunXuan, Deon, Sam, Kelyn, Jasmine, Jinni) watched THE TAKING OF PELHAM 123. Damn! Is that movie awesome or what??? Okay. It sucked. Sucked real bad. Plus its an NC16 show, so we snuck around for crap! Dang! Oh wells... Superdog was nice, but so not worth it. Camwhoreing wasn't too bad either. Well, later on, there was just me, Deon, Jinni, Kelyn left. So we went to watch another movie. This time, GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS' PAST. Better than the earlier movie, but otherwise, zzz... Pastamania was dinner before home. Emo night.

Thursday was stay at home and watch show day. Other than leaving home at 6 to eat SwissCulture with my family. Its good you know. Cheesiest pasta ever! But not as Eeck as the one from 18chef. Nicee~ Emo night 2.

Friday was play xbox then go town day. Chim, Deon, YanJing came supposedly to do work, but xbox seemed to be the lesson of the day. Went to town at night anyways. With Rotti (Qin, Deon, Sam, YunXuan, Kelyn, Jinni) again. Bought socks. Finally! 85 food was supper. A dark walk home.

Today wanted to go blading, but nobody! Rahh~ Echo was blah. Camwhoreing not that much. Went where little people have gone. Hmmm... Grab snacks from my house and off to E-Hub. Again. Watched a movie. Again. LOVE YOU, MAN. Sui~ Nicee. Plus funny. Good. Worth the NC16 risk! Oh and by the way, this week we bought GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS' PAST tickets 3 times! One for TAKING OF PELHAM 123, Two for the actual movie itself, Three for LOVE YOU, MAN. Sui bo~! So anyways, Subway was a good dinner. Ate lotsa free food. Thanks Jasmine&Jinni for their generous small stomachs! Home.

Okay. Done. Tmr hopefully gonna be a good day. Hoping real hard not to get some stuff I don't want to get. OK that was a stupid sentence. But whatever... Also hope people accompany to the finals of the Singapore Bboy Championship 2009 at Heeren. Finals always have dope stuff. And I always miss them! Dang! So, next 2 weeks is e-learning weeks. Log on, leave computer there, and go town. Heh. I got to go out next 2 weeks. Shop! Movie! Go out! Okay. I don't know what I want to do. But all I want, is to get out of home. Get some new clothes. I really need formal. Topman! Watch TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN! Oh oh oh, Blading/Cycling!
Oh, one real important thing. Clear things up, and get everything sorted out. So, EVERYTHING BETWEEN US WILL BE OKAY!

I really need the last one. Okay. Enough already. Looking forward to each new day. I think... I hope... I wish... I TELEPORT!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق