19‏/06‏/2009

!Kill me

I really don't know what to do anymore.
All I can say is sorry.
I really am, and I always will be.
I've seen what I've done.
I wish i could change all of that, but I can't.
Im really very sorry.
I am such an idiot to not see you the way you actually are.
I've been naive and stupid and plainly, just a jerk.
I never deserved you.
You should never like someone like me again.
I suck.
I suck real bad.
Wish you would forgive me, but I know its impossible.
Theres just too many things for you to forgive.
So, i won't blame you if you hate me for the rest of your life.
I would hate me if I were you.
Its just amazing how you were tolerant to me these few months.
Don't know how you did it, cuz I definitely wouldn't be able to if I were you.
Just wish I could speak to you for one last time.
One last time before i disappear from your life.
But its okay.
I know it hasn't been easy being you.
In fact, it really sucked being you the last 7 months.
Hate myself.
Lord, please take me back. I don't see myself of having any use here. Please...
It isn't the world crumbling upon me.
Its me coming to this world.
Why?
Why was I put on this world?
Just let me disappear, disappear forever, away from you.
I was wrong.
I loved you.
I love you.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق