23‏/08‏/2009

.Songs I can't sing


From Jasmine's bday chalet.
It was meant to be a formal photo, but everyone pang seh me.

Okay. This is a short post. Just shout out: somebody sing for me! *Hint Hint* I've got 2 songs which I don't have the stamina for. I die out at the 1st chorus. WTH! But yea. Someone don't have Prelims like me and think you can sing better than this guy, tell me yea? It'll work. I just know it.

Oh another thing. Gwendolyn and Selena came again. Finally! Ah, but I had to play for bilingual, plus my class only had 2 teachers so, no time for them. Haha. Am I a pedo? They're damn nua! Not my fault!

Alas, this feels weird. Posting this stuff, while I have no idea whether anybody actually comes here. Damn. TAG dammit! I've posted 3 posts without getting a single tag. C'mon! Arrsshh laa! Oh wells, one thing, to all Sec4s who are having/had/going to have their Prelims: 'JUST GIVE UP LA, you know you're gonna fail even if you study. You're hopeless.'

Sunday afternoon.
Great fun, Great games.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق