29‏/07‏/2009

!Sandy


Love my Sandy. The only darling girl I can trust.
Seriously, only shes been as cute as pie and there for me even when ALL other girls be real bitches to me. For all my secondary school life.
She never lets me down. And if she could understand English, dang, would she know how much shit I've been through this few years.
I really can't count on anyone else you know. As in other than God.
Plus shes so damn cute and cuddly and all those kinds of stuff people buy dogs for.
I mean, who wouldn't love her??

Tribute to my lovely sexy dog. But, NO, she is not dead. I just really realised how everytime something real cocked up happens to me because of a girl, I somehow find some kind of comfort with her. Thanks Sandy!

Okay. Thats just weird. Anyways, this is not an emo post. Since I really can't take it. And I don't want to say anything I'd regret. Plus, this wound is probably one which time won't heal. Unless, of course, time could turn back. But duh... No way.

But anyways, Monday went to play soccer. It was okay, I guess. Was in Adriel's team against Chim's. Won. Should have scored one even though I was defender. But what the heck. It was kinda fun. I don't like field! Oh, and Old Chang Kee actually isn't that bad. Im such a lagger...

Tuesday was tuition day. So obviously didn't do anything after school. The Channel8 show is funny. Really. Oh before I forget, there was Emaths test. Should be getting full marks.

Today was a normal day which I've been missing for a hella long time. 2 tests. What a stupid joke. After school went with Javier, Joseph and Deon to Tampines KFC instead of playing ball. Was not in the mood to. But, the Banditto is back! Okay, yes, I am so lagged. But its been 2 freaking years since I ate a Banditto. And if you ever read my 2007 blog, you'll see how often I used to eat the Banditto per week. Which is really freaky. But its really nice. Never got sick before. Never going to get sick now. 'But... Its better!' And it really is! Its bigger now. And the roti's crispier this time. Aww yea.

Oh talking about roti, just remembered I sent a msg to Rotti for FOP. Yep. FOP is back again. Hope its even better than last year. Cuz last year's one was actually really great, even though the Friday one which Rotti(which was back then Bowling) went for and so giving a bad impression on them. Damn. But just go this time la guys, k? Steady! Really hope I go all 3 days again like last year. Friday hopefully with Rotti, Saturday with church, Sunday with... I don't know. Oh wells... We'll just see whether Im really meant to go all 3 days.

Hmmm. Not much to add. But theres the frigging Physics mock exam on Friday. Got to study! But its so difficult! Dang. Oh and I got to stop saying so much vulgarities and profanitites and other words to categorize all words that are inappropriate in a civilised society. I like just said KNNBCB jokingly today. WOW. Im going cuckoo! Oh wells... Really got to stop. I feel bad when those words fly out of my mouth. Feel damn freaking bad.

Check out 'WongFuProductions' on youtube. Shown to me by Joel. Their movies are not bad. Plus they're independent films. Go Indie! Oh plus, I've been watching some kind of Pokemon FireRed walkthrough for the gameboy. Don't know what so nice about it, but Im kinda addicted. WOW
From clothes to food, from a song to even tuition, I can't stop thinking about you. And its mixed. Part of me is missing you, the other part is just regretting I ever met you. But either way, its all still pain.
But one thing's for sure. Im upset I was so gullible to believe the lies you'd been saying to me. And Im disappointed you just can't see your mistake. But it dosen't matter, cuz I really doubt you ever will.
Oh and FYI, I don't have to chase a girl to show I care and love her. When a guy chases a girl, he's at his fakest. He won't be himself at all. I know. Cuz I've tried. And I hate it.
Also, this is exactly what I'd feared all along. You being fickle. Guess I was right. Guess everyone was right.
But, time can't rewind. And I too won't break my promise since I say what I mean. So I am still gonna love you. Or at least til my Os are over. I know I would, cuz I really can't help it. And it pisses me off. But what can I do? Dosen't matter if its one-sided, you've meant something to me. Plus, I don't lie.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق