26‏/07‏/2009

.Im not suppose to let personal emotional stuff get into my posts, but I really can't take it

No Im not. Im not happy at all. I know how sensitive you are to that word, but please just look at yourself. I know its not like I didn't do anything wrong, but please please please hear me out.
Well, firstly, you just told the whole world how you have a thing for someone else. And there pretty much just tells me what I suspected was totally true. And yes, no doubt, me suspecting was really insecure. But, it was true! And come on! You were lying to me! And you're saying Im two-faced?? Pleeeeasee. Think. I've been saying that since Hokkaido. And... Yea, I know you're Sec1. But you think you're really gonna change just cuz you get through yet another birthday? I really doubt so.
And yea, I was wrong. I am fed up with you now. Im fed up how you don't realise it takes 2 hands to clap. Im fed up you say sorry, but I don't see any change. Okay, Im guilty for that too. But think back, dear. Whos been taking responsibility for every quarrel, every fight, every shit? And the winner goes to Yours Sincerely. Thank you very much. I know I've said a hella lot of un-erasable boocrap to you, but am I always at fault?
Also, everything I said in the invisible post was TRUE. I wasn't being sacarstic. Wasn't having any intentions to 'shoot' you. Wasn't expecting you would be so angry to know that I kept something so insignificant for so frigging long, to know I miss you so damn much, to know that even though its been so one-sided I still without any shitting doubt still love you. And Im so damned sorry I do. I was honestly, truly, totally wanting to show you how I still do care, but you just have to go ruin it. Okay, so maybe I wasn't all that clear. So, you want me to tell you now? I do care a hell lot. I've always been, ever since last december. NEVER stopped. No matter how much I really didn't want to anymore. I can't help it. I just love you. Im sorry.
Love always perseveres.
Okay, Im so expecting you to not believe me and take me as an asshole. But... I am absolutely and fully telling the truth. Can't do anything if you don't believe me. Even though I myself didn't believe you, even though that turned out... Oh wells. You hate me...
that hurt like fuck

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق